Japanese ink painting, or sumi-e, is the embodiment of Japanese esthetics. Using just black ink and a blank canvas, sumi-e captures the timeless beauty and complexity of the natural world. This art is usually created spontaneously, without interruption or revisions. The total mindfulness and commitment required is strongly associated with Zen Buddhist practice and such famous Zen masters as Hakuin Ekaku.
Artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free giclée paper, which offers exceptional color, detail, and lasts for generations. Each print come ready to hang with its own hand-crafted, solid-wood hanger. Discrete magnetic fasteners hold your print securely, without damage. It's an elegant and contemporary display.
• Each hanging kit contains four wooden strips with color coordinated cords
• Prints use eco-friendly, water-based inks and sustainably-sourced paper.
• Magnetic fasteners hold your print in place without tearing or marking
• Museum-quality Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) paper is both beautiful and strong
• The lightly-textured, matte finish captures fine lines and subtle colors, resulting in stunning works of art
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!
Sign up to receive 10% off your first order! We treat your data confidentially and you can unsubscribe at any time.