This is a remix and remastering of a rare, cannabis-themed tapestry by the great British-born surrealist, Leonora Carrington.
A painter and novelist, she spent most of her adult life in Mexico City and was one of the last surviving members of the 1930s Surrealist movement. Carrington was also a founding member of the Mexican women's-liberation movement of the 1970s
• Super-comfy, soft premium tee
• High-def, high-tech printing that lasts
• 100% Cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
• Premium T-Shirt: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Classic fit: runs true to size
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!
Sign up to receive 10% off your first order! We treat your data confidentially and you can unsubscribe at any time.